Anti Scratch Popular Matte Lamination Film Higher Adhesiveness
|WIDTH (mm)||200 ~ 2210|
|LENGTH (m)||100 ~ 8000|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low
temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to
paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes
available add value to the printed surface. Matt BOPP thermal
lamination film provides a matt-finish on the surface of presswork,
protecting from fingerprints and smudges. Compared with gloss
thermal lamination film, matt film can be preserved for longer
period of time.
A combination of good performance characteristics and low price
point make BOPP thermal laminating films ideal for all kinds of
printed & unprinted paper and paper boards, including book
covers, cosmetics packaging, magazines, documents, shopping bags,
The reason why it is popular:
* Low Cost Per Square Meter
* Easy Handling (Compare With Cold Lamination Film)
* High Efficiency
* Wide Adaptablity
* Safe Operation
* Environmental Friendly
Mobile Boxes, Textbook Cover, Brochures, Leaflets, Sweet Boxes,
Cosmetics, Shopping Bag, Diaries
Why chooses NEI?
1. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
2. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
3. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
4. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
5. Rapid production and delivery.
6. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
- Machinery Required: Dry Laminator, Hot Laminator, Thermal Laminator
(Either Automatic Or Semi-Automatic)
- Temperature: 80 ~ 110 Celsure Degrees
- Pressure: 15 Mpa
- Speed: 20 ~ 70m (Note: There is high speed automatic laminator in
the market with the speed over 120m/min)