All In One 15W Solar Street Light , Aluminium Alloy Outdoor Lamp
For Parking Lot
1. “All in One solar steer light” could not work without sunshine,
please select the suitable model according to the local sunshine
radiation and the annual total radiation.
2. “All in One solar street light” adopts the long life Lithium
battery for storing energy, charging temperature at day time is
3. Short-circuit Protection: Once the load is short-circuiting
connected, the controller will shut itself off to protect the solar
system from damage.
4. All in One solar street light have got the standard of IP65. The
vents on the surface are designed for radiating.
5. Long service life.
6. Reverse Discharging Protection: It prevents the battery from
discharging to solar panel.
7. Fully sealed construction, maintenance free long life of up to 5
8. Light Power LED
9. Lifespan: 50000Hrs,
10. White Color, 100-110 LM/W, 120 Degree Angle.
Specification of solar street light
|Solar panel||Max power||18V 30W (High Efficiency Monocrystalline Silicon )|
|Life time||25 years|
|Battery||Type||Lithium Battery ( 12.8V / 42AH )|
|Life time||5 Years|
|LED Lamp with sensor||Max power||12V 15W|
|LED chip brand||Epistar from USA with high brightness|
|Lumen (LM)||1500 - 1650 LM|
|Life time||50000 Hours|
|Charge time||by sun||7 Hours|
|Discharge time||Full power||＞ 15 Hours|
|Saving mode||＞ 24 Hours|
|working Temperature||Range( ℃ )||- 20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃|
|mounting height||Range (m)||4 - 5 m|
|space between light||Range (m)||10 - 15 m|
|Lamps material of main||Aluminium Alloy|
|Certificate||CE / ROHS / IP65|
|warranty period||3 Years|
|Packing & Weight||Product size||745*330*135 mm|
|Product weight||8.0 kg|
|Corton size||815*395*200 mm|
|Q'ty/ctn||3 Sets / ctn|
|Packs Containers||20' GP||615 PCS|
|40' GP||1419 PCS|
Solar street light supplier widely used in arterial roads,
highways, elevated road, city streets, bridges, sidewalks road
lighting, and the square, schools, residential areas, industrial
areas, parks and other outdoor lighting places need.
Q1. Where can I get the price?
A: We usually feedback within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.
If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us
in your email so that we'll regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. Can I have a sample order & what is your MOQ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed
samples are acceptable. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is
Q3. What about the lead time for mass production?
A: Sample needs 5-7 days, mass production time needs 1-3 weeks for
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5
days to arrive.
Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. How to precede an order for led light?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal
Fourthly We arrange the production and delivery.
Q6. What about Warranty?
A: Yes, we offer 2-5 years warranty to whole product. Within the
warranty time, we will send you replacement part to replace the
defect part for free.
Q7. What about Payment?
A: Bank Transfer (TT), Western Union, or Letter of Credit (LC);
30% deposit before production, remaining 70% payment before deliver
1. All the salesmen are well trained and experienced
2. Any inquiry will be replied in 24 hours.
3. Your sales information, design idea and all the privates will be
4. Professional R&D team on the backside to provide you strong
5. Project design is welcome; we can provide you great drawing,
flash and the best solution.
6. Provide technician on-site guidance and debugging.
7. Share the elaborate catalogue and rich datasheet with you.
8. Original design to help you seize market opportunities.
8. OEM, ODM all available.