PVD Coating Carbide Drill Inserts RK3202 APMT1135PDR For General
- Typical applications for indexable insert bits:
- Medium and large diameter holes
- Medium tolerance requirements
- Need flat bottom blind hole
- Drilling or boring
- Chip formation and chip evacuation are important issues in
drilling. It depends on the workpiece material, insert geometry
selection, coolant pressure, capacity, and cutting parameters.
- Chip clogging can cause the drill bit to move radially and affect
hole quality, bit life and reliability.
- The two common types of insert wear are flank wear and crater wear.
Usually flank wear is a form of natural wear, especially for outer
inserts with higher cutting speeds. However, this wear will
eventually result in the cutting edge of the insert not being able
to machine the required tolerances and high surface quality.
- For drilling, for safe production, the insert should be replaced in
time when the flank wear and crater wear exceed a certain value.
- The value of the cooling pressure is very important. If the
pressure is too low, it will cause vibration and shorten the life
of the insert.
- Drilling holes using indexable insert bits for high efficiency and
1. Excellent surface finish
2. High speed turning, high performance
3. More flexibility in machining
4. Less investment in machines
5. Not required coolant
6. Easier in recycling and treatment of chips
7. Easier in removal of outlet of chips
1. Made in 100% virgin carbide powder, excellent wear resistance
2. High performance CVD/PVD coating, with super hard and smooth
3. Performed 200% inspection, under ISO9001:2008 quality system
4. Professional chip-breaker design, provides perfect cutting
5. Precise dimension, high accuracy;
6. Super long and consistent tool life;
7. Customized insert design, coating, marking, packing are
Q1. What is your advantage ?
A:We have the best factory to produce for you,could guarantee the
price is the most competitive. BEGUN carbide was recognized by
market, it widely used for Chinese big project,such as subway,high
speed rail,tunnel,mining and so on.At the same time,many big
projects of the South africa,America,European and Austria also
choose our carbide.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before delivery. We'll show
you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the
Q3. Could you offer OEM and ODM service?
A: That is ok ,we have more than 5 years experience in OEM
service.professional R&D department is ready to design products
to fit your specifications,they can offer the professional advice
and CAD drawings(3D) for you!